Yika ;; No Bowls - That's Why I Can't Feed Your Dogs.

|
Despite with the busyness I have, I am still going to blog about something that surprised me a few seconds ago.

As I was doing my research for my featured article, a blog - basically about animal abuse in Malaysia shows how cruel the beasts are torturing the only creatures that cannot speak human language.

Selayang Council was being too temerity saying they didn't feed the dogs properly (as in giving food/water) because they have had no bowls. And not only that! They even "caged" the dogs like totally cage in like in a prison.

According to the writer of the blog, the one that responsible in this cruelty of animal abuse is Ernia and she's an MPS employee. She even has the hatred feelings towards the dogs and love to inflict them with pain. She doesn't even let owners of the dogs to enter the building to let them see their own dogs. What the crap right?

Like I mean.. c'mon! They aren't human! They're just a dog and they don't deserved to be treated that way. Won't you feel misery or pain if you were the dog?

4 comments:

Katherine Anne said...

Oh my God.. This is so sad.. How can they be so cruel.. Damn those people.. Poor doggy.. :(

eva jamphree said...

they are brainless! its like killing a baby. what is wrong with people today??

cecilia said...

OMG they are not only brainless!! they are totally cold blooded... whats with the reason of do not have a bowl?! they dun eat at home?! just take the one u eat and feed them ppl! omg i cant imagine such ppl actually existed... they dun deserve to be treated good as well... argh!

Yika Yiku said...

awhile ago, i went to spca and ms jacinta told me that this news is like spreading very the fast =.= it came out in the stars - that's what she told me. ooooh damn sad ohh =/

Post a Comment