Dear Agony

|


Breaking Benjamin has finally come back with their newest album, Dear Agony right after Phobia (2006) have gone silent for such a long time.

Their first single; I Will Not Bow was featured in a movie called Surrogates and I've to say that I do not like their music video; where Burnley is singing and a few of the scenes are taken from that movie. Unlikely, it looks unreal.

On last January, their second single Give Me A Sign was released in every radio channel in America. Somehow, I love the music clip of this song as it gives me the goosebumps and big impact. In the video, it inserts three different stories from child, old man and a man who willingly to give his life to the Death of the Angel instead of taking his girlfriend's life away.

Dear Agony consists of eleven great tracks :-
1. "Fade Away"
2. "I Will Not Bow"
3. "Crawl"
4. "Give Me a Sign"
5. "Hopeless"
6. "What Lies Beneath"
7. "Anthem of the Angels"
8. "Lights Out"
9. "Dear Agony"
10. "Into the Nothing"
11. "Without You"

Among all these tracks, songs that you should listens are I Will Not Bow, Give Me A Sign, Dear Agony and Without You.

Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment