All hail Rakan C.

|
Just when I was aimlessly browsing the Internet, I came across this video.Not just any video.In fact,it was my first time seeing something like this.
I was surprised but not surprised...yea.
So,aside from answering their walkie-talkies,patrolling around the hood and saving the day,
these are what (some) police officers do!
Or so to speak.



I assumed they are just some junior officers or that sort of rank.
Which also explains why they didn't have the guts to include their faces in the frame.
Take note that I'm not trying to make people stereotype cops.
But if you want to,go ahead.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

AaronxLee said...

That the way to do it! MALAYSIA BOLEH! <3

Su Ann said...

ohmygod ... TERRIBLE DANCE MOVES! :P praveent needs to teach them how to shuffle properly. or something.

Post a Comment