Fur Free.

|
No, I am not asking you to be a vegetarian just like me. I am not promoting how good to be a vegetarian and how proud I am to be a vegetarian. Somehow, what hurts me the most is when beasts abuse animals like raccoon dogs, foxes, rabbits, snakes, sheep and such for fur. I once wore a crocodile bag but now since I know how these innocent animals got to be skinned out, I vow I'll never wear fur or anything that has animal skin.


I was crying when I watched Eva Mendes: Fur Trade Video at PeTA. Somehow, when I clicked on a link, a video about how China cut these animals' skins and fur. And they are all still alive. I repeat - A L I V E.



No, I am not trying to scare all of you. I'm not stopping anyone to love what they love or what they always wear. I just feel, sad for these animals. I just can't believe people kill animals for such human's survivor. I somehow, cried when I watched this.

1 comments:

FqhShz said...

Still, like the first time I watched this video, I stopped after after 1 minute in. In my head I though, that's just cruel.
Today, I tried watching it again, but I stopped after seeing these heartless humans ripped the furry skin off the poor animal. After ripping it off, my Lord, the animal was still alive! Still ALIVE!
I cried, seriously... it's too painful!
What on earth are they thinking?! If those people think that they only need to show love and compassion towards other people, they are dead wrong. Animals have feelings. They can feel pain. They can feel sadness. Dogs wag their tails when they're happy. Cats purr when they are happy... what differences do they have from other animals? They are living breathing things too!
If they really want the fur, put those poor animals too sleep at least~
This is not the way. My God!
Nice post Yika. Though it's painful but it's the truth.

Post a Comment