RM5 Roti Tisu.

|


Ignore my face. Just look at the roti tisu. Should I say long or big? I have no idea. Yesterday (030810), my friend brought me and my other two friends to SS2 to have a mini birthday celebration. By the way, I AM NOT BLOGGING ABOUT WHAT I DID YESTERDAY. I just wanna tell you that this is the first time ever that I got to eat roti tisu with the price of RM5.

I don't know if it's worth it for you guys but for me - it's not really worth it. Like I mean, du'uh, it's big/long but yet oily. Kinda oily. And oh, don't worry - it tastes pretty nice. Like somehow, at the end of the crispy edge, you can taste a bit of honey. HAHAHA.

I can't remember what's the name of the restaurant but it's located at SS2. I believe the name is Original Penang Nasi Kandar Sdn Bhd. Something like that la.

What do you think of the price? =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment