where do your missing things go?

|
Okay seriously. Do you guys ever stop and really think where does lost things go after they're, well, lost? Exactly. So here comes along Cecelia Ahern's A Place Called Here.

Sandy Shortt, in fact she is very tall!, is an obsessed woman w/ finding her things. She would literally ransack and turn the whole house upside down and inside out to just find a missing bright orange sock. Nuts huh? She got so frustrated w/ losing things and failing to find them that she labeled everything of her stuff. So, she's all grown up now and runs a missing person agency, big surprises huh. She was on an assignment finding a certain Donal Ruttle til she got lost that is. The lost place is called, Here.

Okay, so am not sure and I can't recall whether Su Ann did a review on this book. But yeahh, here's my verdict.

I won't say I'm a fan of Ahern. See, I thought the whole PS. I Love You was rather overrated. Hmm, that's my opinion. So yeahh. This book, well, loved the entire creative writing of hers. & the idea of the place Here is rather splendid actually! But the truth that Donal was actually murdered rather than being stuck in the magically, odd yet exuberant Here,that was kinda a let down for me. But overall, I'd give a 3 outta 5? Yeahh. HOHO sorry for the spoilers!

One funny thing is, I have a feeling the place Here does exist! I was so paranoid b/c I lost my mouse the other day and then to find it lying on the floor. Okay, putting that "Maybe Here does exist!!" thought aside, I went on til I got paranoid again. I mean seriously, where is my denim skirt and my necklace?!! )=

Btw, PM me if you need help for citizen journalism. I think I've got it.(=

2 comments:

Su Ann said...

loved the book! :) disliked ps i love you as well.

Michelle Wong said...

yays! great minds think alike!! hope the blue pen didnt disappoint! hee.(=

Post a Comment