Potluck Gathering

|
So today, DMC students and lecturers gathered around at Level 4 for makan² event; which is also known as Potluck. Well actually I had no idea what was the name of the event. Basically this makan² event (i do not want to use "food event". sounds too manly) is all about juniors meet the seniors. When I entered the lecturer hall, I felt kinda old because I can't believe I'm a sophomore there.


the us


miss m and miss cheryl



the them



To whom that never came for the event, it's your loss! Because there were like many tasty foods that you guys have missed out! *evil laugh* Well actually I missed many tasty foods too because I came quite late. Like really really late. The pizzas, spaghetti, the popiah (favorite there!), the fruits and many junk foods were served in. Again, you guys missed the best part - eating pea wasabi.

1 comments:

Erene Chea_小由 said...

i m not in malaysia!!!what a waste for me!!!no!!can we have a gathering again???T_T

Post a Comment