Another Star Has Gone

|

12.22.1966 - 04.02.2010


This news is two days old late but I see no one posts it up so I decided to post it.


Din Beramboi or his full name - Mior Ahmad Fuad Mior Badri passed away last Friday morning exactly at 0035hr due to Dengue Shock Syndrome. He was the most famous DJ Radio for Era.FM and was a singer back in 1980s.

Malaysia again has lost another big star this year. I first heard the news about him got admitted last Tuesday night but didn't know he already been buried on Friday afternoon. No one told me about it - included my friend who used to work with him. It's pretty sad because I was doing my shooting and none of my friends called me to join the last prayer for Arwah.

Source says Arwah suffered dengue shock syndrome when he was doing his shooting at Zoo Negara. Down here is taken from Arwah's twitter before he passed away.



0 comments:

Post a Comment