|
I keep forgetting to post this. lolx its a news on 6th April =p
Its not just any news! He's my uncle... how would you feel when there's a familiar name in one of the column but its a bad news??
My gosh, i din even knew he was dead! only found out on the newspaper the next day!
He was the Malay mail's ex editor....
His children are awesome! he had a son that's deaf... but he went to form6 and nobody he was deaf. as he can speak like a normal kid and reacts normally. I myself din even noe till mummy told me. He had no prob with his children's studies coz they where all good =)
if i'm not mistaken, his wife went before him. I went for her funeral...
I dun really rmb but it was really gloomy and now their dad...
haiz... human will sooner or later faces death so cherish them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment