Write The Future : Nike World Cup Commercial

|


My brother was talking to my mum about this commercial that apparently was on the TV- if not mistaken before the Champions League Finals- I watched it and its pretty interesting and funny too. It's mainly about the 'what if'. What if they missed the goal? What if they managed to tackle the opponent to save the goal? What if the penalty kick was a success? It revolves around the players from different countries. And the commercial plays along Nike World Cup 2010 tagline... Write The Future.

I think this commercial is basically promoting the brand. Since it's much more of the image of the players with the brand and hardly on the product.

Personally, my favourite part of the commercial is Rooney's part. xD

Check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment