Have You Missed Someone?

|


Rascal Flatts is a well known country band that sings songs about real life and people and once related to them. As I was browsing YouTube, I came across with Here Comes Goodbye because I was curious like how the video looks like.

When I heard the old man says "sometimes life just seems the chapter of goodbye", I felt goosebumps all over me and tears shed from my eyes. Overall, the video is about a mother who was once pregnant but never got the chance to tell her boyfriend because he died in a car accident. Soon enough, her son died at the age of four and the old man in the video is his grandfather.

I kinda shed my tears down because this song reminds me of my grandma that just passed away four days after I sat PR exam. She meant a lot to me.

So people, cherish the people you love beforehand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment